How are you all ? Hope you all are doing fine. I’m sorry that i haven’t posted for a long time. As i had mentioned in my earlier post,i was on a vacation and have just returned. I was a bit busy in unpacking. But, i have very interesting posts lined up. And i promise to upload frequently. 🙂
I’m gonna be doing a beauty hacks post today. I had done a life hacks post and that was well received by all of you. Thus i decided to do a beauty hacks posts. Hope all these hacks makes your life easier girlies.:)
1. Condition your eyelashes at night before sleeping with a dab of Vaseline petroleum jelly. It is known to make the eyelashes grow. Moreover it would moisturise your eyelashes. I do it every night after removing eye makeup.
2. There are times when your eyebrows just don’t want to behave. Apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly on untamed eyebrows and brush it to place.
3. Tie your hair into a loose braid before going to bed for getting those soft curls/waves in the morning. I have never used a curler to curl my hairs. I have long hairs and i always do this when a want those soft curls. I love it totally.
4. Use a toothbrush to tame those baby hairs. Spray on your toothbrush some hair spray and then brush it over your baby hairs.
5. To make the bobby pins stay in place in your hairs spray some hair spray on them and it would keep the hair in place for a whole day. 😆
6. No dry shampoo? Simply dab some baby powder on your scalp. If you have darker hairs i would recommend using it the night before. It would absorb all the greasiness and gets settled onto the scalp.
7. If you are out of your highlighter, apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly on your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose and under the eyebrows for a glossy glow. I think i should probably do a separate post on the benefits of Vaseline petroleum jelly.
Also would you guys like me to do a Question and Answer post? I have never done it before and i think it would be kinda new and exciting. Comment down below if you would like me do a question and answer post and leave your questions in the comment section.
Connect to me through my social media accounts-
Instagram – @rashmishaw_20
Or send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Till then, STAY CRAZILY CHIC 😙