Hope you all are doing well. Sorry that i haven’t posted for quite a long time. I’m on a vacation and also was down with fever in this summer. Urgghhhhh that’s the worst feeling ever 😤. But,I have a lot of posts lined up. 😆
And also i have now over 100 followers and it’s overwhelming. I never imagined that i could have even 10 followers forget 100. Thank you so much all of you for supporting me. 🙂 Lots of love to you guys. You all are amazing 🙂
It was even more hot until God decided to show some mercy and it rained,before that the temperature was probably 40°C . 😩
Thus i decided to do a Summer Essentials post. The things that I’m gonna list down below are what I use for summer and are a must have for me .
1. Sunscreen – This is a must have. I always make sure that i have applied sunscreen before i step out. Currently I’m using the lakme sunscreen and have been loving it.
If you forget to apply sunscreen,buy a small tube of your favourite sunscreen and keep it in your bag so even if you forget you won’t need to worry.
2. Lacto calamine Lotion- This is one product that i use all the time in summers,twice a day. This one is for combination to oily skin and thus suits my skin perfectly. It helps in keeping the oil in control and is my saviour for summers. I absolutely love it.
3. Sunglasses – I wear lenses and thus it becomes even more important for me to save my eyes from dust and the heat. So i always have sunglasses with me. Currently I’m loving this one. This is unlike the usual and looks good on me,so why not? 😆
4. Lip balm- My lips tend to get dry and I have this habit of applying lip balm every hour. This is just a weird habit of mine. So i always carry a lip balm with me. Currently I’m using the Maybelline Baby Lips which is absolutely amazing. It keeps my lips moisturised for quite a long time, so yeah. You could apply lip balm which has spf so as to protect them from the sun. I use this as it is tinted as keeps my lips moisturised.
5. Stoles- I bought this one recently. I use it to cover my face here because of the hot winds that blow here. And it can be styled in so many ways. And i love its print. 😍
6. Notebook – Well that’s not exactly a Summer essential,but i always carry this around with me to note down the sudden blog posts ideas that i get.😆 Also i love its cover.
(No specific reason for putting up this picture. I just somehow love this picture. So….. )
Connect to me through my social media accounts –
Or for any queries or suggestions,mail me at –
Till then,STAY CRAZILY CHIC 😙